The conference traditionally covers hot topics in the field of smart cards, smart mobile devices, applied cryptography and biometric technologies. We are approaching leading professionals in the individual fields of the themes of the conference to guarantee a high professional standard and state of the art character of the lectures. Over 200 participants from well-known Czech companies and government (IT companies, banks and fi nance, energy, telecommunications and ministries) took part on each SmartCard Forum conference in previous years.
Experts from both the commercial and public sectors have accepted invitations to the conference. You can look forward to talks based on their many years of practical experience and the closing discussion with all speakers.
Wincor Nixdorf s.r.o.
Wincor Nixdorf s.r.o.
AVAST Software s.r.o.
The list of talks is continuously updated.
If not stated else, all talks will be held in czech.
|The organiser reserves the right to change the programme.|
|9:00||Talk Session I|
|Conference Opening||Ivo Rosol||OKsystem a.s.|
|The future of Biometric Technologies in the Czech Banking||Dalibor Premus||Wincor Nixdorf s.r.o.|
|Mobile Identification Documents. Hype or reality?||Jan Němec, Petr Šturc||Gemalto s.r.o.|
|BABEL Business Edition – Your in-house platform for secure communication||Filip Filipović||OKsystem a.s.|
|Ways of identification via NFC, BLE, GSM and WiFi||Jiří Bárta||IMA s.r.o.|
|11:10||Talk Session II|
|What are the biggest mobile security threats in the Czech Republic and in the World, and is really antivirus the only solution (and protection)?||Filip Chytrý||AVAST Software s.r.o.|
|End-to-end secured communication for cell phones||Karel Naiman||ERIKA, a. s.|
|Radio Aspects of NFC Security||Tomáš Rosa||Raiffeisenbank a.s.|
|Digital Monocultures||Marian Kechlibar||CircleTech, s.r.o.|
|14:00||Talk Session III|
|How to use Side Channels to discover Secrets of Smart Cards||Zdeněk Martinásek||VUT Brno|
|Mobile payments trends||Miloš Jun||Wincor Nixdorf s.r.o.|
|How to pass through NAT and not to get lost in translation||Ivo Rosol||OKsystem a.s.|
|15:45||Close of Conference|
- Dalibor Premus - The future of Biometric Technologies in the Czech Banking
- Petr Šturc - Mobile Identification Documents. Hype or reality?
- Filipović - BABEL Business Edition – Your in-house platform for secure communication
- Jiří Bárta - Ways of identification via NFC, BLE, GSM and WiFi
- Filip Chytrý - What are the biggest mobile security threats in the Czech Republic and in the World, and is really antivirus the only solution (and protection)?
- Karel Naiman - End-to-end secured communication for cell phones
- Tomáš Rosa - Radio Aspects of NFC Security
- Marian Kechlibar - Digital Monocultures
- Zdeněk Martinásek - How to use Side Channels to discover Secrets of Smart Cards
- Miloš Jun - Mobile payments trends
- Ivo Rosol - How to pass through NAT and not to get lost in translation
19th May 2015
Add to calendar
Na Pankráci 125, Praha
ukázat na mapě
Naďa Polanová, BBS., Marketing Manager
tel.: 236 072 163, mobil: 734 525 053
OKsystem is a Czech software company which has been operating on the information technology market since 1990. It delivers software and technology and provides comprehensive services. It is a designer and provider of extensive application program systems with multitier architecture for the internet and intranets. It specialises in the areas of information security and smart cards, designing and implementing data storage, and related services including expert consulting, authorised training of IT technicians, and testing the knowledge of IT professionals.